Thursday, June 07, 2007

eight things

Perhaps more regular entries here. No idea what they'll be about, but they'll keep me busy. Eight things about me.

1. I'm currently reading the archives of a webcomic called "Wigu", which is by the same creator as "Overcompensating" which I've been reading ever since it mentioned the creator of "Goats", which is my favorite webcomic. I really like this guy's style; somehow he creates a sense of motion, action, and sound through a very static medium, and the characters are very real. Plus I like how in "Wigu" a year and a half was necessary to describe four days of action.

2. To be honest, I'm a little tired of introspection, which is why I've taken a few hours just thinking about things to put here. I'm seeing less and less point to just sitting around thinking about myself. Maybe I'm just getting old.

3. I like riding the bus. I realized that today when I got on a bus and the atomosphere and familiarity of it made me relax significantly. It's gotten to have a lot of positive associations; it means I'm on my way, that I'm getting somewhere. I haven't yet gotten to the point where I just get on a bus to chill out, but I could see myself doing that.

4. I sometimes don't trust my opinions because I'm biased toward them. Kind of a weird reason, isn't it? It keeps me from speaking my mind sometimes.

5. Sometimes I really want a boyfriend. Other times, I really want a girlfriend. I never really want to be single.

6. I am a very heartless and selfish person sometimes. I acknowledge the inherent worth and dignity of every person, but I also aknowledge that most people aren't worth that much to ME. There are very few people whom I really care about, and I've very little interest in increasing their numbers.

7. I liked this sandwich:Too bad it was so long ago.

8. I'm really glad this is over. I used to be much better at this stuff, and I'm not so sorry that changed.

I tag whoever actually reads this.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete